Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Love Etsy

I Love Making Jewelry


Some of my jewelry can be seen and purchased from
my on-line shop at


If you are not familiar with etsy.com let me tell you about it. Etsy is a community of crafters who make anything and everything you can think of. Each crafter can set up his/her own shop using etsy's templates. Marketing, taxes, and all the other aspects of owning a small business are part of having an etsy shop. The shop owner photographs each item to be listed and downloads the pics. Since shoppers are not able to actually touch the items, turn them over and feel them, photographs are extremely important. They have to provide as much info for the shopper as possible. Learning to take better pics has been a real challenge for me, but thank goodness, these newer digital cameras make things so simple, I am getting better all the time. (I still have a long way to go, though).


Here are a few of my recent listings.
These are for sale now





No comments:

Post a Comment