Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First of Many Upcoming Introductions

Hi, fellow bloggers. I am entering into a new venture with plans to introduce you all to some of my favorite artists and blogger. As any of my fellow jewelry makers/designers or other artisans will tell you, we are always looking for one more avenue to reach you, our adoring public. We thrill at your most meager compliment; your "oooohs" and "aaahhhhs" make us simply giddy. And if you should actually wish to possess one of our creations, well,words are inadequate to explain our excitement.


LOL. Well, that was pretty sappy, but if you are still reading, I assume you ARE interested enough to find out who some of my favs are. To begin with, let me introduce you to a fellow Mississippi crafter. JewelryByMignon.....She creates beautiful jewelry..... She writes.....She paints beautiful pictures.....She loves Twilight....She enjoys the beach.... What else can I say? The girl is great. Although I have never met my new friend face to face, we have found that we have much in common. A physical ailment that left us searching for new ways to feel useful and make a little money at the same time, as well as a faith in God big enough to carry us through whatever life throws our way. Her most recent camping story with "hubs" and the "wee one" cracked me up. Check her out, won't you?!?

(Mignon also has a shop on Artfire.)

No comments:

Post a Comment